Living Lettuce!!! At Loblaws!!! Have you tried it??

Loblaws just launched a new product. I went to the store today and the lettuce they are selling is still living! Talk about fresh! Green Butter crunch, basil, arugula - by far the best tasting I've had. Think how amazing this would go for a nice crunchy salad :)

• Posted by: Aleks
  • April 26, 2014
70c490ad b89f 4f90 8473 219dee927398  303391 living lettuce at loblaws have you tried it

Italian Chef
Italian Chef April 26, 2014

OMG, yes I've tried it; it's amazing! I found these gems at Loblaws in Toronto on Carlton (the old Maple Leafs Garden)
The taste of the lettuce and herbs are better than anything sold in the market. This is truly a chefs dream! Has anyone else tried it?

Aleks
Aleks April 26, 2014

I can't wait to experiment with it!

Diana B
Diana B April 26, 2014

We don't have Loblaws here, but my local Vons has been selling butter lettuce with many of the roots attached for a while; if I keep a little water in the bottom of the container, the stuff stays fresh for quite a while.

Aleks
Aleks April 26, 2014

This is really cool :) I've never knew that lettuce can taste this good.