Living Lettuce!!! At Loblaws!!! Have you tried it??

70c490ad b89f 4f90 8473 219dee927398  303391 living lettuce at loblaws have you tried it

Loblaws just launched a new product. I went to the store today and the lettuce they are selling is still living! Talk about fresh! Green Butter crunch, basil, arugula - by far the best tasting I've had. Think how amazing this would go for a nice crunchy salad :)

asked by Aleks over 4 years ago

Italian Chef

OMG, yes I've tried it; it's amazing! I found these gems at Loblaws in Toronto on Carlton (the old Maple Leafs Garden)
The taste of the lettuce and herbs are better than anything sold in the market. This is truly a chefs dream! Has anyone else tried it?

Aleks

I can't wait to experiment with it!

Diana B
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

We don't have Loblaws here, but my local Vons has been selling butter lettuce with many of the roots attached for a while; if I keep a little water in the bottom of the container, the stuff stays fresh for quite a while.

Aleks

This is really cool :) I've never knew that lettuce can taste this good.

You'll Want to Eat These Soy Sauce Eggs with Everything

Game changed.

Momofuku's Famed Soy Sauce Eggs

From filling salads to warming soups, we've got you covered.

Easy Lunch Ideas

A weeknight slam dunk.

Miso Butter Skillet Chicken

Get Set for the Best

And why Sunday is, hands down, the best day of the week.

American Expat Life in Paris