New Hotline Formatting

On my end, the content is no longer centered/feels pushed much too far to the left hand edge of the screen.

asked by ATG117 about 4 years ago

bigpan

... and does not have to be so B-I-G.
I have to stand back from the computer to read!

Tarragon

I agree on both counts. Would love to see it changed back to the way it was.

Community Editor at Food52

Thanks for the input, we always appreciate feedback on the site.

However we do try to maintain the intended spirit of the Hotline, and keep the content to food and cooking related questions. As always, if you have comments or questions about the site, we'd love to hear them! Send us a note -- [email protected]

Diana B
Diana B

Diana B is a trusted home cook.

I know change is always fraught and the new format does take a little getting used to, but I think we all will in time. The one thing I'm not nuts about is having to reply to the overall thread at the top of the question.

Bevi

Why not open this up to discussion on the main thread within the framework of an article, your reasons for doing so (visual vs. functionality) and allow many users to participate in the discussion? With so many users who run their own blogs, there is bound to be great ideas and the pros/cons of this new hotline formatting!

I'm trying to keep an open mind and figure out the benefits, but I'm not there yet