🔕 🔔

How can I use overcooked pork chops?

I cooked up a few pork chops intending to put them on salads for lunches this week, but I screwed up and they are kinda dry and undelicious. Any ideas for a dish I can make with them or hide them inside of?

asked by UhOhSarah about 3 years ago

Smother them in a sweet and sour sauce? I like Andrea Nguyen's, http://www.vietworldkitchen...

It's not loaded with sugar or food coloring.

Bb8eebca 137f 4c7a b30f f248fff3f3af  recentpic

I would slice them thin, to put on some ramen noodles, add some steamed spinach and maybe a egg, and some scallions? The broth will help them seem less dry.

A0d1fd35 3662 4b6f ad04 e8e728296db7  4453 784693455869 8182922 n

Oh that sounds good!

Nachos loaded with beans and veggies and pork chops.

I'm thinking a chili or stew? I know it's summer. The noodle idea sounds fantastic though.

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Maybe an easy fake "pulled pork" - chop them up and mix with your fave BBQ sauce, then serve on a bun with pickles and onions and maybe some slaw

And you can always chop, mix with gravy, and serve on Texas toast or a biscuit for good ole' SOS

Put them in a food processor, use them to make meat balls.