🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Cold Sauce

E067f236 0a14 4838 9f07 c66e9e648905  5399385873 5a52a71998 z

I have a question about the recipe "Cold Sauce" from Roxanne DeRosa. Can someone please provide a better indication of the amount of canned tomatoes required for this recipe, for those of us not in the USA? I'm in Australia and I've never heard of a #10 can...

asked by Transcendancing almost 4 years ago

plainhomecook

I tested this recipe and used a 750 ml box of crushed tomatoes. I also cut the rest of the ingredients back to about 1/3 of what was called for in the recipe. It's really good, I hope it works for you.