🔕 🔔

Frozen sour cream in Beef Stroganoff

Can I freeze Beef Stroganoff after it has sour cream added to the sauce? Will it break/curdle upon thawing when I remove it from the freezer?

asked by CHeeb about 3 years ago

Yes, it freezes very well. Sometimes the sauce will develop a yellow tinge when frozen, but it turns creamy white again when heated.

Deac5e85 ab6c 4739 826e c35688e6f154  l1020855

Susan W,many thanks. This is a church project that will feed many if it has the ability to be frozen and kept for future delivery.I appreciate your quick response...ch

CH, happy to help. If you are going to include the noodles, undercook them just a little. :0)