Other then burgers, what should I do with ground beef on the BBQ?

I have 1/4 beef in the freezer. I used up most of the roasts and steak but I don't know what to do with all the ground. It's all frozen in 1lb packages.

asked by Beth about 1 year ago

If you have cast iron or cookware ok for the heat, make
* chile in a pot (with beans or without).
* meatloaf.
For extra flavor, add some wood chips to your set up for smoky flavoring.

Sara Branscum

Make a sloppy joe or chili topping for hot dogs.

Sara Branscum

Go to beefitswhatsfordinner.com for a myriad of ideas.

Meatball kebobs! Use teriyaki, bbq sauce, or your favorite herbs in the meat maybe Italian and brush with a marinara before serving.

You could also roll the meat into hot dog shapes and grill them. Serve them like you would a hot dog with fun toppings...cheese burger dogs?

Beth

Thank you for all the suggestions! My BBQing this year will be far more adventurous