🔕 🔔

Other then burgers, what should I do with ground beef on the BBQ?

I have 1/4 beef in the freezer. I used up most of the roasts and steak but I don't know what to do with all the ground. It's all frozen in 1lb packages.

asked by Beth 3 months ago

If you have cast iron or cookware ok for the heat, make
* chile in a pot (with beans or without).
* meatloaf.
For extra flavor, add some wood chips to your set up for smoky flavoring.

Make a sloppy joe or chili topping for hot dogs.

Go to beefitswhatsfordinner.com for a myriad of ideas.

2487144e c60d 4bdc b4cc 4af767a9ad96  img 6405

Meatball kebobs! Use teriyaki, bbq sauce, or your favorite herbs in the meat maybe Italian and brush with a marinara before serving.

You could also roll the meat into hot dog shapes and grill them. Serve them like you would a hot dog with fun toppings...cheese burger dogs?

Thank you for all the suggestions! My BBQing this year will be far more adventurous