🔕 🔔

I'm making the Beef Barbacoa tonight and realize it will be done 2 hours before company arrives. Hold at low temp? Shred & Reheat? Continue cooking?

https://food52.com/recipes...

Cathy is a food preserving expert and author of Mrs. Wheelbarrow's Practical Pantry: Recipes and Techniques for Year-Round Preserving.

I would pull it out and just reheat it before serving!

Is it the one on this site called barbacoa-style beef for small gatherings? If so, the author says it holds well. I would probably hold for one hour and then shred it 30-60 minutes before guests arrive so it can sit in the juicy yuminess.

W