🔕 🔔

Thanks for the survey!

It would have meant more if after I answered the question about my age, SurveyMonkey hadn't immediately bumped me out with a thank-you, since obviously I wasn't who you wanted opinions from. It sort of cheapens my whole experience here.

asked by Barb about 3 years ago

88eff5f3 6ceb 4afe 8770 b9a806b39e69  screen shot 2014 04 07 at 10.05.09 am
Jackie Stauffer

VP Marketing + BD @Food52. Dessert Lover.

Hi Barb, Thanks so much for taking the survey and for your question. I'm the VP of Marketing at Food52 and sent the survey you received. It's designed to be very short and went to a selection of our audience. The age question was accompanied by a question on gender, and another one on how you categorize your lifestyle. These demographic questions are optional for you to answer, but helps us understand our consumer better. That was the end of the survey; so you didn't miss anything, and you weren't bumped out due to any of your responses. I apologize for any misunderstanding, and if you have additional questions or concerns please don't hesitate to respond or reach out to me via email at [email protected]. Hope this helps and thanks again!

Agree!

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

I agree with you, Barb. My exact thoughts when I took the survey. Thanks for the post.

D83eb7aa 80a5 4383 82af 787bd709468e  20140720 181021 resized 2 450x800

Would like to add personal recipe notes to my saved recipes.