Thanks for the survey!

It would have meant more if after I answered the question about my age, SurveyMonkey hadn't immediately bumped me out with a thank-you, since obviously I wasn't who you wanted opinions from. It sort of cheapens my whole experience here.

• Posted by: Barb
  • August 11, 2014

Jackie Stauffer
Jackie Stauffer August 11, 2014

Hi Barb, Thanks so much for taking the survey and for your question. I'm the VP of Marketing at Food52 and sent the survey you received. It's designed to be very short and went to a selection of our audience. The age question was accompanied by a question on gender, and another one on how you categorize your lifestyle. These demographic questions are optional for you to answer, but helps us understand our consumer better. That was the end of the survey; so you didn't miss anything, and you weren't bumped out due to any of your responses. I apologize for any misunderstanding, and if you have additional questions or concerns please don't hesitate to respond or reach out to me via email at [email protected] Hope this helps and thanks again!

Maedl August 11, 2014

Agree!

SKK August 11, 2014

I agree with you, Barb. My exact thoughts when I took the survey. Thanks for the post.

Yayasmama
Yayasmama August 17, 2014

Would like to add personal recipe notes to my saved recipes.