🔕 🔔

Hotline answers

Is it possible to put the pulldown on the lower right of the hotline answers so that I can see the whole answer, not just a couple of lines at a time? That really worked on Foodpickle.

asked by SKK almost 6 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

When you say "pulldown on the lower right," I'm not sure what you mean -- can you give me more detail? Would like to better understand this. Thanks!

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Sorry I don't have the technical terms for this. On the bottom right hand corner of most documents, including emails, there are 3 /// diagonal lines and you can grab them and pull them down and make the document larger. On the old Foodpickle the lines were there. On the hotline they aren't. So longer answers can't be read entirely by the writer.