Why doesn't the whole link show up on hotline answers?

It is annoying when a link is added to the answers you don't see the whole link, just the beginning of it, i.e. http.food52.recipes.... Can this be changed?

asked by SKK almost 6 years ago

BoulderGalinTokyo

I thought the same thing too. But if you click on the address, the entire link comes up, and will go to the link. Just looks shorter in the answer- saving space.

Did you email the editors?

Droplet

After the first part of a link, they are a, most of the time, a succession of symbols which are visually useless and sometimes can exceed several lines. Links are really not a self contained piece of information but rather a door to something.