A question about a recipe: No Knead Country Loaf

I have a question about the recipe "No Knead Country Loaf" from Beth Kirby | {local milk}. super gooey and sticky dough

• Posted by: Sabine
  • August 16, 2014
08131889 65b0 4991 b740 1c911673fdd9  fresh bread
Recipe question for: No Knead Country Loaf

Nancy August 17, 2014

Sabine - what is your question?

Nancy August 17, 2014

PS If you're worried that the dough is stickier & looser than usual bread dough, don't worry that's normal. Dust the blob of dough &/or your hands with some more flour to handle and shape, and it will come out fine. I've made no-knead bread for years and it gives great crumb & a wonderful crispy crust!

Nancy August 17, 2014

Sabine
Sabine August 17, 2014

sorry, not sure why it deleted my question before I submitted; your below comment answers the question though. Thank you! It came out delicious, despite having started as a really loose and sticky dough.