🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Saltie's Focaccia

151f637c 0414 47b3 8108 941d30fe8f96  2017 1003 delta faucet focaccia hero julia gartland 112

I have a question about the recipe "Saltie's Focaccia" from Marian Bull. If I live in high altitude, are there any adjustments needed for this recipe? I live in Denver at 5,280ft elevation.

asked by MSUCardinal87 about 3 years ago

Baked goods leavened with baking powder require some adjustments, but yeasted breads to not. Just be sure that you knead it up to a good, strong windowpane that you could practically polish with Windex, and you'll be fine.