Protein

I really need some recipes with lots of protein in them

asked by Brendan moyer about 4 years ago

Hi Brendan. The search function on this site will help you find all sorts of recipes. Just type in whatever protein you are in the mood for.

Red beans and rice. Beans combined with rice make a complete protein.
One can of sardines has 25g of protein...that's the same as 5 scoops of protein powder.

Stephanie G

There is a yummy recipe by Amanda Hesser that is titled (I believe) Ground Lamb with Lentils. It should meet your needs.

THE MATH CHEF

Try my "Sans Souci" salmon recipe and my riverboat lemon-lime chicken. Both are low in fat and are healthful and super easy to prepare.