🔕 🔔

I've got the olive plum cake in the oven. I'm serving it on Thurs. Do I need to refrigerate it until then?

I don't want to compromise the texture but I also don't want the fruit to get moldy. Maybe I could refrigerate until Thurs at noon and then set on the counter so it's at least room temp. Any thoughts?

asked by borntobeworn almost 3 years ago

7be9269b 4bd3 4776 a58a 1796fcfd4f04  2016 03 22 12 44 46

Depending on your weather (is it hot? humid?) I wouldn’t leave a fruit cake out for more than a day or so. Your approach of putting it in the fridge and then slowly letting it come back to room temperature sounds perfect.