A question about a recipe: Greek-Style Leeks with Prunes and Cinnamon

D555bf1c 87f6 45c3 84eb b0ca8eef43f0  food52 01 22 13 8042

I have a question about the recipe "Greek-Style Leeks with Prunes and Cinnamon" from dusty516. Any idea if I could make this ahead of time and rewarm or serve at room temp?

asked by Ordinary Blogger (Rivki Locker) about 4 years ago

Yes, I think it would be fine to make it ahead. I also think it would be good at room temp.

Ordinary Blogger (Rivki Locker)

Thanks Susan!

Ordinary Blogger (Rivki Locker)

I made this Tues evening and served it Wed night (reheated in the oven). It was perfect. Thanks for weighing in!

Glad it was a success. I love it when people report back. :) I'm going to make it soon.

After your question, Rivki, I made this and also served it Wednesday night, for family, and also for guests on Thursday. I served it room temp, and it was delicious the next day as well as easy.