🔕 🔔

Scalloped potatoes . . . http://www.food52.com/recipes... . . . these classics are on my second annual all-food52 holiday menu today, but need to cook concurrently with a pork roast at 250 degrees F. How much time should I allow for cooking them? Thanks so much. ;o)

asked almost 7 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

I'd allow nearly twice as long, and I think you really need to finish them off in a hot oven to get that browned, crisp top. Merry Christmas!

I would be tempted to cook them ahead and let sit on the counter. While the pork is resting you can reheat them.