🔕 🔔

Sheep Plates

I thought I saw small plates on this site with drawings of sheep on them. Not storybook sheep for children, but something that appeals to adults. Any ideas where I can find them?

asked by Susan about 3 years ago

I did a search for "plate" in Provisions but didn't see one with a sheep illustration. You might want to check out Nicholas Mosse, an Irish pottery. One of their patterns, "Landscape," consists of farm animals. Here's one web site that carries it (just click on the sheep). http://www.annmarie.com...
There are other U.S.A. web sites that carry his lines. They're hand-made and hand-painted, so they're on the more expensive side.

0db46cee 6cad 479e b5bd d0c0cff2aa2d  lk

Hi Susan -- what a great question! We don't carry anything quite like this at Provisions, but I hope you're able to find them again.

Susan, since Lauren confirmed they are not carried in Provisions, I suspect the plates were provided by a food stylist or perhaps belonged to a community member who posted their own photos for a recipe or article, using their own plates.

Thank you for your help. I'm not sure I saw them on Provisions, but where ever I saw them, they were for sale in a group of 4. I'll keep searching...