🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Brown Butter Bourbon Banana Bread

C513356b 02a7 47d6 874c 7e720ede852f  2014 0930 brown butter bourbon banana bread 153

I have a question about the recipe "Brown Butter Bourbon Banana Bread" from Jennifer Perillo. I got my bananas a few days ago and they're ripe, but still not super ripe. Would caramelizing all three (or two) instead of just one be a way to make up for sweetness and texture?

asked by erinrae about 3 years ago

This will make you happy; you can ripen bananas in the oven. 300°f for 30-40 minutes depending on the size. The tip is from the kitchn. The bananas will be very soft, so peel them over a bowl.