Does anyone have an American equivalent of the UK's Bisto Gravy ?

UK's Bisto gravy American equivalent ?

asked by CHeeb about 4 years ago

I don't know about an equivalent, but did you know you can buy it from Amazon and World Market?

CHeeb

No,and thanks for all of the help finding this lost gem. You all have been very kind and resourceful...ch

cakesy

I can't think of anything that would be equivalent to Bisto. I just asked my husband as well, who is British and has lived in the States for nearly a decade now...he couldn't think of anything either. But what about those little Knorr gravy packets you can buy in the grocery store, they make them in several different flavors. Maybe that will work??

Tasha

You can buy bisto here anywhere in toronto.

Tasha

Oh just noticed you said America.

trampledbygeese
trampledbygeese

trampledbygeese is a trusted home cook.

We use Oxo in our house for anything we would have used Bisto for. Not exactly the same, but it has it's own charm.

Thankfully Bisto is here on the West Coast of Canada too.

trampledbygeese
trampledbygeese

trampledbygeese is a trusted home cook.

You guys have Oxo in the US right?

David

Bisto nothing compares, Wegmans sell it in the international food aisle