🔕 🔔

mystery chewy walnut cookie

Hunting for the secret recipe for a walnut confection a family friend always made at Christmas. It was a chewy, moist, lightly spiced crustless tassie baked into mini-tart form. I suspect it was flourless. Any clues as to what this treat might have been called, and where to find a recipe?

asked by faitchis over 3 years ago

cookbookchick

I may be stating the obvious, but why not try a walnut tassie recipe baked in mini muffin tins without the crust?

faitchis

Yup, that would be the most obvious solution, but was probably a silly question. I was just curious whether there was an actual name for this cookie.

cookbookchick

Of course, there well may be! SO many cookie recipes around the world! Let's see what others say.