How to use frozen brussel sprouts - any good recipes?

Or what sort of recipes that ask for fresh brussel sprouts would work with frozen? Thanks!

asked by Rach3190 over 3 years ago

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

https://food52.com/recipes...
My family and friends love this recipe by Bevi. I have always made it with fresh brussel sprouts but why not give it a try? I would stay away (of course) from salads and would go directly from freezer to cooking with a few extra minutes, depending on what the freezer bag suggests for cooking directions. Let me know how this works out, I have not used frozen brussel sprouts. Good luck!

Rach3190

I did try the recipe you suggested with the frozen sprouts and I think it turned out well. Not as good as it would be with fresh of course, but definitely a reason to buy frozen brussel sprouts when they go on sale! Thanks for the recipe!

I don't have recipe with me but there are several grilled or sauteed recipes that give you. Risk tasty sprouts...often with onion garlic fish sauce and other umami flavors.

That should be "rich tasty sprouts" - ugh, spell check.