🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Chocolate Mousse with Cointreau and Chocolate Shards

7e39e0ec bcd2 4283 ab2e 7aea592f063e  2016 1101 merrills chocolate mousse james ransom 227

I have a question about the recipe "Chocolate Mousse with Cointreau and Chocolate Shards" from Merrill Stubbs. Thanks Merrill; now for another question--would it work to melt all the chocolate rather than reserving some for shards? I'd like a smooth texture

asked by Michelle de Lima almost 3 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Yes, but no need to use the full amount of chocolate in that case -- the initial 7.5 ounces should do.