how to convert recipes on this website for easier English reading

I would like to read the recipes in ounces, cups, etc. I do not have a conversion chart. Thanks.

asked by Audria Ellen almost 4 years ago

Have you tried "googling" one online to covert the recipe needed?

There are many conversion charts online.

Bunnee Butterfield

King Arthur Flour's website has a conversion chart for practically every ingredient.

elf1

The best way is to get to grips with cups...being a UK er I felt the same way but in truth once I'd bought the cups and found a good conversion "App" for the tablespoon of butter etc ( strange to us I know ) I found the cooking easy. Just love the American sites for recipes...alot of imaginative foodies on here!