How to Make Overnight Oats Without a Recipe: warm?

Is there any reason not to heat up the oats in the morning, if I prefer to eat them warm?

ktr
ktr February 1, 2015

You can definitely heat them up in the morning if you want to.

Stephanie
Stephanie February 1, 2015

I like my warm too so I let them sit overnight in my small pan and then just do a quick heat up to warm up. It's a favorite breakfast of mine making them savory - turmeric, salt, black pepper - and if there's time in the am a soft boiled egg on top and some greens... Mmmm

calendargirl
calendargirl February 1, 2015

I absolutely prefer them warm! I make a pot at the beginning of the week. On the first morning, I spoon what I want into a bowl, cover with waxed paper and microwave for a minute or two, then add whatever I am going to add (fruit, nuts, jam, milk, etc.). The rest goes into a sealed container which I keep in the fridge and dip into over the next few days, until it's time to start again. Yum!

carlito
carlito February 7, 2015

No reason! Overnight slow cooker oats might be a good option - warm, easy and delicious!