Fixing clam dip that has gone astray.

I think I might have just put raw clams into a clam dip; whoops! Can I resurrect it by baking it or should I just throw it out? Leaning towards the latter, but thought I would check first!

asked by Gina55164 over 3 years ago

keg72

Whether it's bakeable would depend on the other ingredients, but it might very well work. There's really no harm in trying.

LE BEC FIN

i would suggest you find a recipe for a baked clam or seafood dip etc., and add ingredients to your dip-that will make it bakeable like the recipes you find.
Ex: if your base is sour cream or yoghurt or cream cheese, add bread crumbs and egg as binder, sauteed red pepper , artichokes, parm, worc. sauce, or other...