🔕 🔔

Fixing clam dip that has gone astray.

I think I might have just put raw clams into a clam dip; whoops! Can I resurrect it by baking it or should I just throw it out? Leaning towards the latter, but thought I would check first!

asked by Gina55164 about 3 years ago

9222c532 27a1 4ba1 88e4 001b7bd829f8  image

Whether it's bakeable would depend on the other ingredients, but it might very well work. There's really no harm in trying.

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

i would suggest you find a recipe for a baked clam or seafood dip etc., and add ingredients to your dip-that will make it bakeable like the recipes you find.
Ex: if your base is sour cream or yoghurt or cream cheese, add bread crumbs and egg as binder, sauteed red pepper , artichokes, parm, worc. sauce, or other...