🔕 🔔

st claire chicken

Newbie question-- I'm making the St Claire chicken for dinner tonight. I'm baking it in a glass (Pyrex-like) 9x13. Can that be broiled during the second step of baking, or should I transfer it to a different pan?

asked by Lindsay over 2 years ago

53573b8d 4bf0 4ffd 843d b2e617cfeb6b  dscn3274
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Transfer the chicken to a different pan. Pyrex isn't meant for the broiler and might shatter.

Thanks! That's what I thought :)
Just a regular broiling pan? Any idea about how long I should let them go in the broiler?

inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

The author states that the chicken is "par" baked before going on the grill or under the broiler. I'm not quite sure what that means. I suggest you message her directly.