🔕 🔔

#61351- where my Vintage stool is in the shipping process--don't want it to freeze

I am concerned about where my Vintage stool is in the shipping process...don't want the poor thing to freeze! #16

asked by Carol M Parkey about 3 years ago

A17c45c3 09b8 439f b8cb 29204e9c4d09  stringio

It's cheaper to flush it.

0db46cee 6cad 479e b5bd d0c0cff2aa2d  lk

Thank you again for your order, Carol! Your beautiful step stool encountered some delivery delays due to adverse weather conditions, but I saw that UPS has it on a delivery vehicle today. You should see it by this evening!

I'll send you a direct email in a moment as well, just so you know how to reach our shop team in the future -- we're at [email protected].

Thank you again!
Lauren