#61351- where my Vintage stool is in the shipping process--don't want it to freeze

I am concerned about where my Vintage stool is in the shipping process...don't want the poor thing to freeze! #16

asked by Carol M Parkey over 3 years ago

signe

It's cheaper to flush it.

Lauren Kelley

Thank you again for your order, Carol! Your beautiful step stool encountered some delivery delays due to adverse weather conditions, but I saw that UPS has it on a delivery vehicle today. You should see it by this evening!

I'll send you a direct email in a moment as well, just so you know how to reach our shop team in the future -- we're at [email protected]

Thank you again!
Lauren