🔕 🔔

Marinated pork shoulder in mojo its cooked and flavorless. Can I add flavor now for cuban sandwiches for tonight?

If so what should I marinate it in I made a homemade mojo that didn't penetrate the meat overnight. It had alot of raw garlic so I don't know about making a new batch and marinating it in that because its cooked very tender.

asked by Bryan over 2 years ago

Times running out 28 views and no ideas.. Hmm just throw some ideas at me please.

F92231df 227e 4486 9cc8 279621ca1481  harvest party

I'm not Cuban, but I'd make a cooked sauce, with some chopped onion, garlic, cumin, and grated tomato cooked down until it is thick and put that on top of the meat before pressing the sandwiches.
Good luck.

Thanks that gave me a good idea. I didn't use tomato, just cooked in olive oil onion, jalapeno, garlic, cilantro, cumin, hit of lime, salt and pepper. Then cooked down in some chicken stock and blender it. It is yummy.