Lemon Sugar Cookies

For many years, I used a sugar cookie recipe from either Gourmet or Bon Appetit that had grated lemon peel in it to make cut-out cookies. I lost the recipe somewhere along the way and have never been able to locate it -- even through Epicurious. Maybe I was the only one who really loved it? Or maybe some Food52'er does too?

asked by WnnaBTrvlWrtr over 3 years ago

You can adapt any sugar cookie recipe by simply adding lemon zest to it. Lovely idea, by the way.

Healthline

It's not your original recipe, but these Lemon Cardamom Cookies are brightened up with the flavor of lemon zest: http://www.healthline.com/health-recipes/lemon-cardamom-cookies