🔕 🔔

I am shopping for an 8-inch, hand forged, white steel Santoku Knife. Do you have any advice on what specific knife/brand I should purchase?

A Food52er wrote in asking for direction regarding his knife purchase. He said, "the more I read, the more I think Carter or Kramer—do you have any thoughts?"

asked by Customer Care about 3 years ago

Meaghan F

I strongly suggest trying out knives in-person if at all possible. They are such a personal tool, and the best reviews in the world can't replace actually holding it yourself. Best of luck in your search!