Freeze lemon squares

Has anyone frozen lemon squares successfully?

asked by Food odyssea over 3 years ago

LE BEC FIN

they def freeze fine but the stickiness you have to work around. Either cut them all up or cut them in sections (which can be further cut when you want to use them) and freeze them in a single layer on any flat surface. After they are frozen, wrap in saran and put in ziploc bags and keep in freezer (they'll last forever.). They defrost very quickly.

LE BEC FIN

p.s. when you want to use them, unwrap them from their saran asap after removing from the freezer (so they don't defrost and stick to the saran.)

As said above, they freeze well if you freeze and then wrap. If you use powdered sugar, I would do that after thawing. Sometimes it gets gummy if frozen.

Food odyssea

Thank you all!!!