A question about a recipe: Chocolate-Dipped Seed Cookies

I have a question about the recipe "Chocolate-Dipped Seed Cookies" from Kendra Vaculin. Use 1 egg instead of 2 egg white

06c15b82 fcdd 4c1e 8df3 b076279f65b9  2015 0414 trail mix cookies 016
Recipe question for: Chocolate-Dipped Seed Cookies

1 Comment

foofaraw
foofaraw April 23, 2015

*For some reason I can't edit my original question, sorry for the incomplete question. The question is, instead of 2 egg whites, can I use 1 whole egg instead? Would that affect the texture? Some cookies need only egg white to make it crunchier, and some need more egg yolk to make it softer. How about this cookies. Thank you in advance!

LE BEC FIN
LE BEC FIN April 23, 2015

i would advise sending an email to the recipe author. if you click on their name, you will go to their profile page and you can click on the envelope to email them.

foofaraw
foofaraw April 23, 2015

Le Bec Fin: Thanks for the info! I clicked on the name, but I can't find the envelope button. Did I just miss it? Is it on the top of the page or something?

Susan W April 23, 2015

Llanelli, when you go to her profile, under her location and website address, you will see a horizontal list of icons. The little envelope is the first one.

foofaraw
foofaraw April 23, 2015

Susan W: gotcha! My Ghostery and AdBlocker prevented me from seeing the email button. I will post the results (substitution or not) on the recipe after trying later on.

Susan W April 23, 2015

I wonder why my Kindle decided your name should be Llanelli instead of lleello. Lol