🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Alon Shaya's Whole Roasted Cauliflower and Whipped Goat Cheese

4adb1be4 72c8 4a2f 87a0 301f1e93f5e2  10161054656 851da3dcff b

I have a question about the recipe "Alon Shaya's Whole Roasted Cauliflower and Whipped Goat Cheese" from Genius Recipes. Do you need to roast immediately after poaching?

asked by Sauertea over 2 years ago

my experience with roasting cauliflower (but not this particular recipe) suggests you can leave it in the fridge (covered) for about 3 days after poaching and still get good results.

9222c532 27a1 4ba1 88e4 001b7bd829f8  image

I don't think you need to roast it immediately.