Love this pan, what brand is it?

Two Trays Kitchen
  • 1 Comment
Spanish Tortilla
Recipe question for: Spanish Tortilla

1 Comment

Amanda H. May 3, 2015
Hi Salvegging, the pan is called a Turk Extra High Edge Criss-Cross Forged Iron Fry Pan, and we sell it on Food52:
Recommended by Food52