🔕 🔔

Picklers -- kitchen appliance question here. I have a Rival Seal-a-Meal food saver, about three years old, not heavily used. The only way I can get it to seal is to take out and replace the gasket about every other bag. This is tiresome. Googling does not reveal a source for replacement gaskets, my first instinct. Is there some trick I'm missing, or does anyone know of a source for replacement gaskets?

asked by Kayb over 6 years ago

Did you see this parts page? AT least one mention of gasket for VS110. Also read the customer care - FAQ
http://www.sealameal.com...

B0f2c3df 9bf7 43fc 8544 eb75ba85a60e  kay at lake

Mine's a VS220. I couldn't find it on the site, so I've e-mailed them and asked where I could buy a new gasket.