Good food in Providence, RI

Looking for places to eat while staying in Providence, RI. Will be with someone who is gluten free.

asked by JulieS over 3 years ago

If you do a search here in the hotline on Providence, you'll see a bunch of restaurant recommendations

nashama

For nice dinner, Gracie's. I had my wedding there and cannot say enough amazing things about the food. Brunch at Julian's. Asian I would go to Haruki.
Have fun!

Taylor Schwartz

The Grange and North, both near Federal Hill, are two of my favorites!

Al Forno. northern Italian, many awards (Beard Foundation, magazines) & food journo kudos (e.g. Patricia Wells in IHT).
http://www.alforno.com...
plenty of veg and meat dishes without gluten for those who avoid it

Al Forno is one of my all-time favorite restaurants anywhere.