🔕 🔔

spring pea and ricotta torte

For anyone that's made this, I'm wondering how you think it would taste with corn instead of peas. Because of the other items on my menu, i don't want to use peas.

asked by ATG117 over 2 years ago

Nan

I have made this delicious recipe several times, I just don't know how the corn would pair with mint and lemon. Maybe change the mint for something else

092efd1a f34b 461d 89b1 f3e76e0ce940  dsc 0028

I've made it several times, too. There are plenty of other corn recipes that would be equally delicious. I don't think corn would work all that well in this one.

I think it would work fine. Maybe sub tarragon or basil (with the corn). Lime zest would be nice, too. Maybe grated ginger...

What's the menu out of curiosity...?