We want to know your questions about meal-planning!

For our next podcast, we want to answer all of your questions around meal-planning. Leave one in the comments here—or even better, record a voice memo on your smartphone and send it to us for a chance to be featured on the show—and we'll do our best to answer it in the next episode of Burnt Toast. More info here, as well as instructions on how to record a memo: https://food52.com/blog...

boulangere June 24, 2015

I'm a bit confused. Questions or ideas?

boulangere June 24, 2015

Ok, I think I get it. Questions, not ideas.

Kenzi Wilbur
Kenzi Wilbur June 24, 2015

Yes, questions!

Niknud
Niknud June 24, 2015

Short of asking you to help redesign my kitchen (always welcome of course), it would be nice to get some tips when you only have one oven and about 20 people to feed. I've gotten it down with Turkey Day and in the summer I just BBQ, but it might be helpful to have new ideas. What do you do when you have more than one dish that requires the stove?

kimhw
kimhw June 26, 2015

Sundays I have a few hours free, but the work week is crazy. I need to get enough prep and cooking done so that I can feed my whole family a quick and healthy meal within just a few minutes of getting home from work. And it needs to last from Sunday to Friday.

Stephanie G
Stephanie G June 27, 2015

I have questions about vegetarian meal planning. What should be the center of the meal? What wines go with what vegetables?

Leah H
Leah H June 28, 2015

Suggestions for impressive appetizers/hors d'oeuvres you can make ahead of time if you're having a cocktail party so you're not stuck in the kitchen?

creamtea June 29, 2015

1) Weeknight quick but flavorful meal options that will please teens and college students; 2) how to offer flexible main dish options that will please vastly opposing diets at one table (example: this week we had one vegetarian, and one GERD diet, otherwise I often have Paleo and veg at the same table...)