🔕 🔔

We want to know your questions about meal-planning!

For our next podcast, we want to answer all of your questions around meal-planning. Leave one in the comments here—or even better, record a voice memo on your smartphone and send it to us for a chance to be featured on the show—and we'll do our best to answer it in the next episode of Burnt Toast. More info here, as well as instructions on how to record a memo: https://food52.com/blog...

Kenzi is the Managing Editor of Food52.

I'm a bit confused. Questions or ideas?

Ok, I think I get it. Questions, not ideas.

5dd58b70 52d5 415a 8478 ba9053b33e62  kenzi
Kenzi Wilbur

Kenzi is the Managing Editor of Food52.

Yes, questions!

Be53e5fa f5fe 4601 8d5e 7d9c096a5aed  nog
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

Short of asking you to help redesign my kitchen (always welcome of course), it would be nice to get some tips when you only have one oven and about 20 people to feed. I've gotten it down with Turkey Day and in the summer I just BBQ, but it might be helpful to have new ideas. What do you do when you have more than one dish that requires the stove?

Sundays I have a few hours free, but the work week is crazy. I need to get enough prep and cooking done so that I can feed my whole family a quick and healthy meal within just a few minutes of getting home from work. And it needs to last from Sunday to Friday.

I have questions about vegetarian meal planning. What should be the center of the meal? What wines go with what vegetables?

F74bfab6 8a37 412c a1fb bf18f7dec15f  mainely eating icon

Suggestions for impressive appetizers/hors d'oeuvres you can make ahead of time if you're having a cocktail party so you're not stuck in the kitchen?

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

1) Weeknight quick but flavorful meal options that will please teens and college students; 2) how to offer flexible main dish options that will please vastly opposing diets at one table (example: this week we had one vegetarian, and one GERD diet, otherwise I often have Paleo and veg at the same table...)