A question about a recipe: Memphis Style Pulled Pork Barbecue

D86949e7 98a8 484b b541 4e67cdf2c788  boston butt

I have a question about the recipe "Memphis Style Pulled Pork Barbecue" from Kayb. Can you please give me the oven cooking instructions? Temp? Time? Apparently the author substituted grill instructions instead of oven instructions, but I can't use a grill. Help!

asked by KatyWho over 3 years ago

Kayb

Sure. Didnt realize the old ones vanished. Do everything the same until putting on the grill. Put in roasting pan in oven uncovered at 200. Roast 3 hours, basting every hour. Increase heat to 250, baste every 30 minutes for 2 hours. Increase heat to 300, baste every 30 minutes until meat pulls freely when you stick a fork in and twist, another hour or two. Let rest 20 minutes before serving.

KatyWho

Thanks so much!

Kayb