Key West dining recommendations?

Going to Key West for a long vacation and it has been a long time. Any recommendations on where to eat or any activities?

asked by melissav over 3 years ago

El Siboney! It does not look promising from the outside but it's great, if they have oxtail on special GET IT!
http://www.elsiboneyrestaurant.com

spiffypaws

7 Fish. It's in the Old Town section. Strongly suggest reservations. Take an eco kayak/snorkel tour. We had a baby hammerhead shark swim right by our kayak! Rent bikes if you're going in the summer because it just seems cooler than walking around and a great way to sight see, because even in summer, using a car to get around is difficult.

melissav

Thank you both!

rachelib

Blue Heaven is a must visit. And just off of Key West is Square Grouper also a good bet.