Who makes the best bagels in manhattan

JessieLK

ess-a-bagel, or david's

isabelita

Fairway

Heather Bklyn

H&H Bagels

happycao

the Bagel Store in Williamsburg!!! The owner is one of the most passionate and innovative bakers I know.

csheago

Murray's are pretty good in Manhattan. But for my money, try Bagelsmith in Williamsburg; Brooklyn. They are a quarter block if that from the Bedford L stop so pretty accessible. The pumpernickle everything is key.

Aliwaks

Ess a Bagel on First avenue or Russ & Daughjters on Houston street carries Kossar's Bagels and bialy and pletzels, which are, in my opinion, one of the world's bets bread products. While you're there pick up some caviar cream cheese. A schmear of caviar cream cheese on a warm onion pletzel is a true only in NYC delicacy.