🔕 🔔

Pickled jalapeños.

Typically we don't get a lot of jalapeños because of our mild summers. But we have had a hot dry spell and I have a surplus of peppers. Does anyone have a good pickled hot pepper recipe.

asked by kimhw about 2 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

A favorite: http://www.davidlebovitz...

Fca4e46d 262a 416c 8ce5 316470249de2  565101 1406091363 1702312332 n

I love adding coriander to my jalapeño pickles. I also love to fry them in rounds or roast them and freeze them for later.

F83774ec c18a 46a4 8dff 00877f15aed6  image
Kristen W.

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

I like white wine vinegar, salt, sugar, and mustard seed for a simple pickling liquid. I do it to taste so sorry I don't have measurements.