🔕 🔔

A Food52er wrote in looking for a fourchette, or a 2-pronged "fork" used for plating pasta.

It is similar to a meat fork, but has round tines to better grip the pasta.

She has contacted antique markets and other online stores, but has not been able to find one. Does anyone have advice on where to find one?

asked by Customer Care about 2 years ago

092efd1a f34b 461d 89b1 f3e76e0ce940  dsc 0028

I just saw a video on how to make one using a pair of chopsticks, two rubber bands, and a small was of paper towel. I'll see if I can find the link.

Or maybe called a spork?
https://en.wikipedia.org...
http://www.realsimple.com...

I never heard it called :fourchette" before That's the French word for fork - and not a two-tined one. I would think you'd be more likely to find one at a restaurant supply store like J.B. Prince.