A question about a recipe: Grain-Free Boysenberry Peach Pie

Aee6a1db 8808 4888 bc0a 3dc2d398dc4d  grain free pie

I have a question about the recipe "Grain-Free Boysenberry Peach Pie" from glutenfreegirl. Does anyone think this crust recipe would work for a galette?

asked by marmar almost 3 years ago

PieceofLayerCake is a trusted source on baking.

I think it would, however I would let it rest for longer than 30 minutes. When I make gluten free pie/tart crusts, I always let it rest overnight since the grains/starches often take longer to hydrate.

I suggest you contact the original recipe author. It is likely that she has tried this crust in other preparations and may be able to comment about the specific use you have in mind.