The Zwilling Madura pans in your description it says aluminum pans then it also says stainless steel are these pans aluminum core with stainless steel

I am wondering if the Zwilling Madura are aluminum core with stainless steel outside and nonstick inside the pan?

asked by Tim about 3 years ago

Kristina Wasserman

Hi Tim!

Thanks so much for writing in. The Madura Plus actually has a completely forged aluminum construction, fortified by a plasma primer base for strength. In addition, it has a PFOA-free multilayer DuraSlide Granite nonstick coating that is roughly 40 times more durable than traditional PTFE coatings. Lastly, the exterior is coated with an abrasion-resistant, water-based lacquer that is safe to use with metal utensils.

Let me know if I can help with anything else!