🔕 🔔

Missing the greatness of now quiet columns...

For quite some time now I have been lamenting the fact that the wonderful columns Sunday Dinner and Dinner vs. Child went silent. I genuinely enjoyed Tom Thirschfeld's wisdom and culinary genius as well as Nicholas Day's inimitable humor. I know that there are many factors at play in nurturing a regular column, but I would like to say that I miss both of those valuable assets that once had a home here on Food52. And I am going to make the assumption that I am but one of many.

asked by Droplet almost 2 years ago

Be53e5fa f5fe 4601 8d5e 7d9c096a5aed  nog
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

Eat your Words! I miss Eat your Words! And every thing you said......

I miss Merrill's "Cooking for/with Clara."