🔕 🔔

Ideas for left over dinner rolls

I took home a large bag of your average dinner roles that one of my relatives bought from Costco for the Thanksgiving Day festivities. Any ideas on creative ways to use it? I was wondering if it would work well for bread pudding or making my own bread crumbs.

asked by WannabeBaker over 5 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Would be great for bread pudding or breadcrumbs -- before they're stale, though, you could use them for sliders!

Beca7451 7105 4ac2 8874 7b10f85fdfe4  p1030880 2

You can also just freeze them and figure out what to do later!