🔕 🔔

keep and nice raised quiche from dropping

Every time I bake a quiche the filling raises and looks great, 15 minutes after I've taken it out of the oven it drops. Anyone know how i can prevent this from happening. I always end up with a thin quiche!

asked by Victoria Mora almost 2 years ago

Two notes for you.
The rise (while baking) and drop (after brought out of oven) is normal with quiches, but maybe not to the extent you are seeing.
If it really drops to be a thin quiche, perhaps you are using a pan too large for the recipe. So experiment with a smaller pan or larger quantity of quiche in the same pan.