I would love some of your favorite canning recipes. Nothing sweet-- more meal like

I would love to give gift baskets for the holidays and want include canned soups, etc.

asked by Beth about 3 years ago

This answer doesn't address the canning part of your question, but the holiday gift basket part.
One way to go (and still very personal, even if you don't do canning) is to assemble a basked of all the ingredients for one of your favorite or specialty recipes. Or one the recipient has eaten at your table and liked.
Include, obviously, the recipe.
And if you can manage, it's nice to include a utensil or serving piece suitable for the dish, to help them cook and as a remembrance that lasts long after the dish is eaten.