🔕 🔔

Can a crock pot be put in the oven?

I mixed up a casserole last nightthat was supposed to be cooked in a crock pot today. I forgot to start the crock pot this morning so I'm wondering if I should transfer the casserole to a baking dish or can I put the crock part of the crock pot in the oven?

asked by ktr almost 2 years ago

9ef8cbfc c936 4992 b2ea c2466ec1cccd  adg specialists pictures 215
gt9

The crockpot website says the liner is ovenproof to 200 degrees. So I suggest using your other baking dish.

ktr

Thanks. I never thought to look on there.

Food safety question.
Where did you store the mixed-not-cooked casserole?
If in fridge overnight or 24 hr, ok.
If at room temperature, the mixture is dangerous to eat (mixed or cooked food should be stored max 2 hr at room temp).